Followers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Get Blamed For Everything

I'll be the first to admit that, occasionally, I create mischief. I can't help it, I'm a terrier and it's what we do. It doesn't help that I live with a couple of other wires that don't create mischief at all. In comparison, they make me look pretty bad sometimes. I think I am a good representative of our breed, while Cap and Glynn are the strange ones, but that's just my opinion. Anyway, here are a few things I am totally (and I mean TOTALLY) innocent of doing, just for the record.

Here I sit in front of the flower pot that "somebody" ran into and cracked. Wasn't moi.


And this was during one of my latest photo shoots. The camera caught a little piddle puddle on the floor behind me before the photo was cropped. That wasn't me either.

Here I am checking out Cap's new Zanies Toy. I just wanted to make sure the squeaker was in tip-top shape for the old boy. We all know how he loves his stuffies to make noise. Cap grrrr'd and I was accused to taking his toy away. Oh, come on! I gave it right back.

Mother Nature blew down a big tree in our yard back during the ice storm. Left a sizeable hole in the backyard. I did not create this hole, though I am mightily impressed by it.

Even the cats are pointing fingers at me. Here I'm saying hello to our new cat, Thistle. This is my first meeting with Thistle and obviously she has been listening to the other cats diss me. I had to wipe the hiss off my face afterwards. So there you go, my side of the story, just wanting to set the record straight. It's a heavy load to bear, all this blame, and I'm glad I got all this off my chest. Now, time for a little break from blogging. I think I'll go find a toy to play with.
~Tell

8 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We know that you're innocent on all counts, Tell! Why else would that halo be around your head?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

TwoSpecialWires said...

We totally believe you Tell. We get blamed for everything, too. Seems the wheelie never do anything wrong. Hrmph.

Love
Jake and Fergs xxoo

Gus said...

We know you are innocent too. And we think you are looking mighty handsome to boot! Just practice lookin' cute. Works for Teka toy all the time.

gussie

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Honestly Tell...they blamed ya for cracking a flower pot? Even the hardest headed foxy wire would require great speed and agility to do that...did ya really slam into it?

Scruffy's really glad about that STAIN on the floor...he's quite the stain maker around here...right now he has a bladder IN FEK SHUN so it's even worse than usual...

Thank you for sending regards to Stanny...as of right now THAT BOY IS FEELING NO PAIN...you'd think he'd have drunk a whole vat of smoothies, but Mumsie sez it's the vetties drugs kickin' in...he just asked Asta to marry him and have puppies...poor Stan...he's usually so reserved...

Kisses, Tell!!

Laciegirlie

Eric said...

Tell. Disgraceful you getting the blame for everything. Those wirie bro's of you should learn to share. It's only good manners. if they won't share you need to get a pesky wheelie. They can be blamed for everything. Bark if you want me to send one over.

Wiry love Eric xx

Jake of Florida said...

Tell,

You are so right -- that's what terriers do. So what do people expect???

Wirey woofs of understanding!

Jake and Just Harry

Dewey Dewster said...

Tell...I am one who is sure that ya are innocent of all of those charges....without a doubt....glad ya got 'em all off yer chest though......it's good ta cleanse the soul every once in a while....

Dewey Dewster returns....

Agatha and Archie said...

HA don't we know what that is like( being blamed FOR EVERYTHING that is) YOU ARE INNOCENT WE SAY(did that help at all??) Lvoe and spring kisses A+A