Followers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Three Sisters and a Little Fellow

There are some big changes coming to our home soon. Big ones, I tell you. And I'm not too sure we wires like change. At least Glynn and I are a little nervous. Cap sleeps through most things these days, so he may miss it all, but I'm happy in my comfortable rut. The Girls are rocking my boat and shaking things up around here, and I'm not sure what to do about it.


First, College Kid (on the right in her Eskimo Joe shirt) graduated and got her DVM degree. The big ceremony was held at the Gallagher-Iba area (think Eddie Sutton Court) at Oklahoma State. Now she's packing boxes and moving to Maryland. She's going to live about 15 minutes from D.C. I just hope when this year is over she doesn't come home and bring a politician with her. Next, My Girl (on the left) graduated from high school, and now SHE'S packing up her laptop and heading for college. Talk about cleaning house! Who's gonna be left around here for me and My Boy to pester? And now I find out that Married Kid (in the middle, who I haven't spoken much about since she had pretty much moved out before I moved in) is expecting a little bundle in a couple of weeks. Married Kid and Her Husband live nearby, and I'll bet we get to see a lot of the baby.




Well, that last part might not be too bad. Having a Little Fellow for My Boy and I to hang with could be fun. That is, if he can learn to throw a ball. Maybe wrassle in the grass a bit. Dig some holes. Drop some Fig Newtons. We'll see...

~Tell

7 comments:

Gus said...

Tell, my man...Dee See is not a bad place for a sissie. Mine has been there for a LOOOOONG time, and we don't have any politicians in the family. We almost had a lawyer, and a Secret Service guy got kinda close, but so far she is still single and she really enjoys Dee See. If your Sissie wants a phone number, you can pee mail me and I will send it. E.Rabbit knows who has sales and when, and where all the top chefs are gonna be.

kisses
gussie d

TwoSpecialWires said...

Tell, you look like you're grinning from ear to ear. With mostly good reason! We hear babies are notorious for dropping food! We know you're gonna miss the two girls, but we're guessing you'll get some extra attention from the humans that are left. You've got a big job, to fill the gap!

How's the farm?
Your buds in Colorado,
Jake and Fergi

Eric said...

Tell. Tell CK congrats on her degree and and my girl on her graduation. Seems like you have taught 'em well Tell. Now Married Kids babe. Wow how cute. They are a bundle of fun with many bonus treat droppings. But whatever you do don't you and Glynn put wheels on your feet or he'll want to push and ride you.

Wiry wags n kissies, Eric

Pee S - wanna split a kittie
with me ? Haaaaaaa you made me roll up Tell!

Noah the Airedale said...

Hey Tell, it's all happening at your place. You'll get used to the changes in no time and wow a little baby to sniff. Now that's going to be fun.

tailwags
Noah

Molly the Airedale said...

You have a lot of exciting stuff going on at your house, Tell! Congrats to all of your sissies!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Princess Patches said...

We aren't so sure about change either! We with all sorts of good luck to all your sisterz! Just think...it won't be long before the new baby is dropping food all over the place for you!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Agatha and Archie said...

No this is a ggod thing..thoselittle guys make a MESS when they eat and there you will be...right on it!!!! Love A+A PS ALl of your girls are quite lovely!