Followers

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thanks, Friends!



Thanks to all my terrier friends for the encouragement. I'm a bit slow at this blogging thing, but I've had loads of emails offering support and advice. Wow, I can't go wrong with this much help (we hope!).

The thunderstorms this week have made the ground soggy, just right for digging. My Boy is waiting for things to dry out so he can mow the lawn. I try to stay out of the way when that happens. How can one small boy make so much noise? At least I know it won't happen today. The thunder is rolling outside and getting closer as I type. Good day to stay indoors with Mom.

4 comments:

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Are you scared of thunder? There was a really loud thunder storm here last night and I slept right through it! J x

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Tell,

I visited a couple of days ago, so I'm glad you've enabled comments. I found out about you on my boyfwiend, Jackson's blog.

My mum knows a lot of tells - that's what they call an archaeological site in the Middle East!

xxx Asta

Luna "The Scruffy Yacht Dog" said...

Tell,

When I hear thunder I bark at it to make it go away. Welcome to blogdom, you get to meet a lot of wirey friends. My name is Luna, I live across the pond on Long Island, NY.

Post some pics of your farm.

Luna-tic

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Mates,

I love it when the ground is all soggy and there are mud holes I can roll in and paw paint around the house. I think I'm vewy artistic, but mum doesn't agwee.

xxx Asta down under

PS: you can find lots of good blogging tips on dogs with blogs: http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/