Followers

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I've Got Mail

Today I got a surprise in the mail! Ol' Mike the Mailman brought me a package from the U.K. Mom said it was from my buddy, Jackson. Since this is my first actual contact with Jackson, I had to sniff it over real well. How interesting. I was almost as fascinated with the outside as the what it held inside.




I needed a little help opening the package (I'm a bit fumble-fingered at things like that, I usually tear in with my teeth). Inside were some gorgeous Forever Foxed cards. Since I have to live with a collector of all things foxy and wiry, there was much to-do over how lovely they were.

Straight away, we framed them and set them around the house. Since they're under glass, it's a bit harder to pick up Jackson's scent but I still know they're from him. My favorite is the artwork of my buddy sitting on the lounge. You know, if I squint a little, it sorta looks like me!

~Tell

8 comments:

Stanley said...

Hey, Tell!

That does kind of look like you on the card. I think all the cards are so cool. My girl has been meaning to order some, but she's a bit l-a-z-y.

Glad you got to get a whiff of your buddy Jackson! He's the best!

Goober love,
Stanley

Maggie & Mitch said...

Those cards are nice enough to frame! Great idea, Tell!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Gus said...

What a great idea ! Muzzer is "saving" them for special thank you notes. I will check out ebay for nice frames and borrow your idea. Thank you and your mom.

Scruffy & Lacie said...

Hey, Tell! Jackson's wheeled friend Seymour has taken over our blog while we're in NYC with Asta. I think he's gonna be a bit of a wild one!

Love those foxy pic of Jackson framed. We need to do that too!!!

Scruffy

Jackson said...

Hey Tell, many thanks for your order; glad the cards arrived safe and sound! J x

Noah the Airedale said...

That card is really cute and looks great in that frame.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah, Willow, Tess & Lucy

Asta said...

Tell
It looks absolutely like you!
We love those cawds too!!
Jackson is a sweetie and smells gweat..did you know he's in the hospital again the poow sweetie??send him a get well hug!
Too bad you didn't come to join us fow ouw Manhattan adventoowe..do you play pool?
smoochie kisses
Asta

Agatha and Archie said...

Tell what a great idea!! PL2 put hers right above her computer but now she is going to frame it!!! Love A+A