Wednesday, November 21, 2007
We would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving here and abroad, or as My Boy says, a Happy Turkey Day!
This national holiday got the three of us thinking about the things we are thankful for. We have quite a bit to be thankful about. My happy thoughts for today are:
1. I love My Boy, who keeps me entertained and loves me bunches.
2. The game called Tug-of-War. I'd like to meet the genius who invented this game. I could play it forever.
3. Green grass. I eat it, roll in it, dig it up and spread it around.
4. That chickens feathers grow back.
5. Car rides with the windows rolled down.
Cap's list is a little redundant. It goes like this:
2. A full dinner bowl.
4. Back scratches.
5. And (here's a surprise), squeakies.
Glynn isn't very materialistic. Her lists only has two things, a forever home and Me. It doesn't take much to keep her content. A nice game of chase around the yard will put a smile on her face the rest of the day.
I think one thing we're all thankful for is that we have each other. Where else would three terriers get along as well as we do with nary a spat? I think we were made for each other.
Have a wonderful weekend!